Patriotic Picture of the day

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Knee Deep

Wow. I really need to get back into blogging... I have missed it!
There is just so much going on in the political world with the Wisconsin recall, The Presidential election, and about a billion other things... However, I must confess, I've been a little out of the political world the last month with Anne and going to Mexico. So for this post I will simply update you all on my life of late and maybe a little politicalness here in this (for those of you who know me, you know it's hard for me to separate the two...)
Well it's for all practical purposes summer. I still have school and I have to apply at Community College, get my licence, do Math and Chemistry and to top it all off, I need to get a job. So to say the least, my summer will be packed. As I was trying to fall asleep last night, I was so overwhelmed by it all and I had to just give it all over to Jesus because I know he is the only one who will be able to take my burdens from me!
For know though here are a few pictures from my trip to Mexico!





My parents

Veiw from my bed
With that I really must go.
I will try to post tomorrow after the recall results are in :)

No comments:

Post a Comment