Patriotic Picture of the day

Thursday, May 24, 2012

"Hello my name is Anne Shirley"

Where have I been blog? Well, that's a fairly simple question to answer, I've been playing the part of Anne in Anne of Green Gables. I won't do a lot of talking and get to the pictures but I would just like to say how much I loved being in that play. I loved everything about it.
I will get back to my political posting soon but I am leaving for Mexico on Saturday so, it may be a while. :)
Here are some Anne picture (sorry they aren't in order...)
                                           Finding out she wasn't the boy they wanted....
                                              Being mad at Mrs.Lynde for calling her ugly...
                                                           Meeting Diana Berry
                                                               Curtain Call
                                                                       Sunday school
                                       That's what you get for calling Anne Shirley carrots!
                                                                    Curtain Call
                                                                    Learning how to pray
                                       In trouble for smashing a slate over Gilbert's head
                                      Buying Green hair dye form the peddler


                                              My Older Anne and Diana I love these girls! :)

                                                         The AWESOME cast!
                                                        He just called her carrots!
                                                    Begging Mrs. Lynde to forgive her
Just meeting Matthew Cuthbert

Photo credits: Audrey Self, Mr.Clark, and Haley Meredeth

No comments:

Post a Comment