Patriotic Picture of the day

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Facebook free!



I have recently made up my mind to get off Facebook during the week! It has been nice, I'm getting more school finished and it feels good not to spend 3 hours a day wasting time on Facebook! It also feels good to open a new tab and not see Facebook on my "most visited tabs"

I've also been taking "Constitution 101" from Hillsdale college. It is really good and I'm learning a lot! I highly recommend taking it, you will learn so much about our Constitution and our Founding Father's ideas for establishing a free country!

I also mentioned that I was going to be working a campaign last weekend I did and had a great time I learned a lot! Next month, I am going to be able to meet a candidate running for State Representatives in my district! I am excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment