Patriotic Picture of the day

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Today has been a okay day. I've had a few of those sad moments but God is good! Today is my brother's birthday! He's 15 on the 15th! :) We're going to go out for dinner soon when my family gets home. Right now I'm home and should get to work on my Youth and Government speech... Youth and Government speeches, Forensics speeches.... My life is crazy.

I got out my Israel poster, that my grandmother got while she was in Jerusalem and gave to me, out yesterday and put it on my wall. That way, I will remember to pray for Israel.

Random thing of the day Here are some people who are really inspiring me right now: Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Patrick Henry, George Washington, Jackie Kennedy, John F. Kennedy, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Ronald Reagan, Nancy Reagan and Martha Washington.

That's all for now folks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment