Patriotic Picture of the day

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Hey guys, this post is going to have ot be short I've got lots and lots to do today! The main things on my mind today are: Occupy Wall Street Protesters and youth group.

Finally the "Occupiers" are being challenged by the government! They are having all of their things taken to the city sanitation place and they have to come there to get their things back if htey want them. Today marks their 2nd month "protesting" it has driven me out of my mind!! I can not stand it! I think that many like minded Conservatives are behind me on this one! It has to stop!!!! Here's a great song by the Beatles that kinda describes it... No, the Beatles did not write this song for the OWS Protesters but no the less it's a good song for it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqC_Gma221M

Also, The Pew Research Center is my new obsession! I was looking for some statistic and I decided to try looking at that ahhhhhhhhh!!!! It's so cool!! All the research and the statistics and surveys are so distracting yet awesome!! I know I'm such a nerd! :)

Tonight I have youth group which is good I get to see all of my best friends! I love my small church! :)

I have also decided to go ot Washington D.C. for my Senior trip/ 18th birthday! It's also my mom's big birthday soo I'll have to get her to go along with it but I mean, it's educational right? Plus, it will help my future career!!

Which reminds me, for those of you who don't know, I am hoping ot go to Patrick Henry College in Virgina right outside of D.C. and I was looking at their summer camps the other day... I think I'm going ot try and go to one next summer ('12) I was thinking I'd probably go to the "Congress" one. We shall see!

Random thing of the day Here are some good Bible verses to inspire:
*Psalms 5:31
* Isaiah 30:18-19
*Matthew 36:39
*Matthew 6:25
*Matthew 5:14-16
*Matthew 7:1-5
*Matthew 9:12-13
*Psalms 25:15
*Psalms 40:1
*Proverbs 4:23

No comments:

Post a Comment