Patriotic Picture of the day

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I am sitting here at my desk listening to "The Sound of Music" soundtrack on my I Pod. I really love that movie! It's my second favorite movie of all time and all time favorite musical! That I realize had not really point to it. Forgive me.

Anyway, today I have to present by speech on my bill to my Youth and Government group, it should be interesting...

Newt Gingrich is leading in all the GOP polls. I think we all knew this was coming... First Romney, then Perry, then Cain, now Gingrich.

Starbucks is having a buy one get of free sale today- Saturday. I am soooooo excited about this!! As I am sure all you fellow Starbucks fans are too! :)

I am also really excited that on Saturday I get to spend time with two really awesome friends!! :)

A week from today is Thanksgiving! My grandparents form Pennsylvania are coming in town and I am spending the night at my other grandparents house next Wednesday to help my grandmother get Thanksgiving dinner reading. It's a tradition we started about 5 or so years ago. It's so much fun.

I love this time of year so much! Because, it seems like no matter what is going on in life, people can be happy! The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, turkey and stuffing (mainly the stuffing:), football in the front yard with the cousins, just spending time with people I am very thankful for and love very much!

Until next time,
ME


No comments:

Post a Comment