Patriotic Picture of the day

Friday, November 18, 2011

Right now I'm listening to Adele and drinking a Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks. Wow what a combo! :) My dad is so awesome I called him and asked where he was he said "I'm at Starbucks, what do you want?" I love him! After I finish this post, I plan on eating "Green" pasta and watching old movies.

I had Speech and debate today. It went well. We're getting ready to go to Austin in less than two weeks! It's exciting yet scary I've got a lot of work left to do...

Yesterday I wrote quite the lengthy post for my "Meg Is Going To South Africa" blog. I didn't post it. I let my mom and one of my bffs read it. I will maybe post it on here sometime soon.

That's all for now. Until next time, remember, 1/20/13 is an end of an era!

ME :)

1 comment:

  1. o your dad is the bestest!
    green pasta?
    i love your essay thingie. its super good.
    love love love!

    ReplyDelete