Patriotic Picture of the day

Monday, November 14, 2011

I really should be writing speeches for debate but, I will take a moment to blog.





Today has been an uneventful day. I had a Caesar salad for lunch and a cup of coffee and a piece of my grandmothers apple pie. I know I'm so healthy but it tasted wonderful! :)





My brother and I danced to "Barn Dance" from "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" in our shed (that by the way looks like a barn) Yes, we're nerds! ;) I've been teaching him how to dance to the "Virginia Reel" by favorite dance! He seems to be progressing well! haha oh the things we homeschoolers do for fun!

In other news, Saturday Night Live did another mock of the GOP debates... It was pretty funny not gonna lie!

Well I'd better go write speeches and listen to classical music!

2 comments: