Patriotic Picture of the day

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Today has been and is still a busy day! Church, AWANA and tonight my grandmother and brothers' birthday dinner! :)

The highlight of my day was probably chatting with my friends after AWANA... Those kids can make me laugh more than almost anyone!

Facebook fasting has been going well. I really don't miss it.

Here's a random funny thought for the day: When peoples dogs' walk them.

The sermon at my church this morning was about worrying. It was really good! I am convicted that I need to let God have control in all areas of my life; College, my future, my family, ect.

God has been showing me that I need to love people like Christ loved them. That is very ,very very difficult for me! I can talk about it and say I'm going to not be mean and snap at people then 10 minutes later I get frustrated! I know that no one is perfect but as Christians we are to live like Christ which is difficult to do! God has been using various things in my life to test me to see if I will stick to it. Some days I fail. I will not lie. I am fallen. I am a sinner. Christ's blood is the only thing that saves me!

I am so thankful for my wonderful family who daily makes me laugh and adds so much joy to my life! I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have my two brothers! They keep my life entertaining and interesting all the time. There have been very few times when I have ever been bored in my house or anywhere I am with them! :)

Well, that's all for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment