Patriotic Picture of the day

Friday, November 25, 2011

Hi all,
I had a very blessed Thanksgiving! I hope all of you did as well. I am just so thankful for my wonderful family! :) Nothing like sharing some turkey, apple pie and coffee and let's not forget, football with the people you love the most! The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade was a show as it always is. The only thing I really wanted to watch was the Rocketts and they were awesome as always!

This morning I did not get up at 2am to go shopping, I went later with Quinn and my mom. It was fun. Then came home today to turkey stew and chocolate cake. We went to Spring Creek BB-Q for dinner with my grandparents. Then we watched "An Affair To Remember" With Cary Grant. Great movie! Classic. Tomorrow I get to go to Six Flags with my youth group! :) Anyway, enough about my life.

Awesome song that I'm loving right now, "The Lady Is a Tramp" By Tony Bennett and Lady GaGa. Okay, a few things about this song, it is not a bad song even though you make think so by the title, Frank Sinatra sang it and it's one of my favorites then, Glee had to go and remake it therefore, that's how most teenagers know about it today. However, Tony Bennett (for those of you who don't know who that is, he's a jazz singer) has a new CD out with duets with some of today's top artists, John Mayer, Faith Hill, Michael Buble, Carrie Underwood, and Lady GaGa, among others. So, Lady GaGa actually doesn't have a bad voice! She can sing jazz! I give her props!

Anyway, that's all for tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment