Patriotic Picture of the day

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I know it's been a few days but, I've been super busy with getting ready to go down to Austin for a debate in the capital with my debate team! :) We leave tomorrow and there's so much to do!

So, on to politics, Herman Cain. There is now a woman who has come out and said she had a 13 year affair with Herman Cain. This makes me sad, regardless of if it's true or not. If it is true then, we've been believing a lie. If it isn't, it is wrong for people to be falsely accusing him just so he wont become President of the United States. It is what happens when you run for president but still it is horrible! It just goes to show you can never be too careful. It gives the liberal media one more thing to shove in Conservative's faces.

That's all I have time for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment