Patriotic Picture of the day

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hey guys sorry I haven't been writing much or about anything that interesting. Right now, my new fav songs are "Everybody Wants To Rule The World" by Tears for Fears. That and, "Set Fire To the Rain" and "Turning Tables" both by Adele.
I can hardly wait for the Christmas season so I can listen to Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin and all the other great jazz legands sing the great old tunes!

Last night was the "Debate on National Security" in Washington D.C. It was very interesting to hear all the candidates opinions on how to protect the U.S. Newt Gingrich, as always, was awesome! I think I'm starting to like him more and more. Mitt Romney seemed a little off his game last night which was disappointing. Perry did okay... Huntsman was... Huntsman. Bachmann, now here's where things get interesting, it is refreshing to see a woman up there giving her opinion. Santorum, I like the guy. Paul was being very much himself the man who doesn't like war. Cain seemed to not talk much which was sad. Honestly, I found myself agreeing with most of the candidates on at least one point.

My grandparents from Pennsylvania are here! So, that's been fun. It's my grandfather's birthday today! He's 85. Man that is a long time to be alive! Think of all the things you'd have lived through if you were 85, The great depression, Pearl Harbor, World War II, The Korean War, the invention of TV, the election of the youngest man ever to be President, John F. Kennedy, The assassination of JFK, the Civil Rights Movement, the Vietnam War, the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr., The first man on the moon, the election of the oldest man ever to be President, Ronald Reagan, the fall of the Berlin Wall, 9/11, The war on Terror, the election of the first African American President. Wow. That's not even everything!

Tonight, I am going to spend the night at my other grandparents who, live here in Dallas; and help my grandmother with Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow! It's all very exciting! Seeing my family, eating all the yummy food, watching football, playing football, ect, ect!

That's all for now folks!
ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment